TO JOIN A BOROUGH COUNCIL MEETING: Members of the public, council members, and other participants use the same procedure:
Residents Guide to a Borough Council Meeting
- If you are joining from a smartphone or tablet, install the Zoom app using the App Store and join meeting number 837-200-4581
- If you are joining from a desktop or laptop computer with a web browser, open https://zoom.us/j/8372004581
TO JOIN A BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT or PLANNING BOARD MEETING:
- If you are joining from a smartphone or tablet, install the Zoom app using the App Store and join meeting number 560 191 9633
- If you are joining from a desktop or laptop computer with a web browser, open https://zoom.us/j/5601919633
- To dial in from your location:
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 560 191 9633
To find your local number go to: https://zoom.us/u/adeR7oE4wt
TO JOIN A DIFFERENT MEETING:
- Consult the calendar for your meeting and look for a zoom link or meeting ID
- If there is no link or meeting ID in the calendar entry, open https://zoom.us/j/2030623126 or use the Zoom app to connect to Meeting ID 203 062 3126
- Some non-public meeting invitations are sent by email only. Check your inbox and mail folders, or contact the meeting organizer.
Some meetings may have a different meeting number or link; check the calendar on the Borough Website for each meeting.
When you join a meeting, your microphone will be off (muted) and your camera (if you have one) will not send video to other participants. If you are a speaking participant a moderator will enable your mic and permit you to enable your video.
TIPS: Controls appear at the bottom of the Zoom window. Open MEETING PARTICPANTS and CHAT. You can use these controls to attract attention, ask a question, or send a text message to other participants.
Recordings of zoom meetings will be available the next day on the Borough's youtube channel http://live.bernardsvilleboro.org