The Construction Office is responsible for assuring compliance with the New Jersey Uniform Construction Code. We provide construction permit review and inspection services for Building, Electrical, Plumbing & Fire Protection systems during new construction and rehabilitation of existing structures.
For information on the State of New Jersey Department of Community Affairs, Division of Codes and Standards, you can review the requirements and forms online at their website.
There are sample guides and requirements available for various types of construction and renovations. Please refer to the list below for the available guides:
- Construction Permit Requirements (Commercial)
- Construction Permit Requirements (Residential)
- Demolition of Structures Requirements
- Fence Requirements
- Finished Basement Requirements (One & Two Family)
- Gas Piping Guidelines
- Inspection Schedule and Information Sheet
- Pool Requirements
- Shed Requirements
- Wood Deck Requirements (Residential)
Please refer to the Construction section of our Online Forms Page to download permits and applications.